Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Curtsies for Pastries will be all about everything fitness and baking related (maybe cooking adventures too). I have a passion for all sorts of styles of working out and am always ready to try something new, whether it be hot yoga, spinning classes, workout dvds. I love running and have been on my collegiate track team although I am not on it now. I also love baking new recipes--cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, ice cream, you name it I will bake it! For a long time I only baked traditional baked goods (all-purpose flour, sugar, eggs, etc.) but over the past 6 months I have begun experimenting with raw food goodies.

I have two semesters left of college and during the school year I live at college. I have limited access to food prep during these times and therefore will post fewer recipes. However, I also have the availability of the plethora of fitness studios and classes that NYC has to offer and so while I am at school I will have many fitness adventures to share! During the summer and school breaks I live at home and can try lots of new recipes to catch up on all of those months of lost time.

I would love to know the new recipes you are trying and the fitness adventures you embark on. I will be sharing my adventures with you and I hope you will tell me about yours! Thats all for tonight...keep a look out for my first post...Lemon Glazed Pound Cake...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment